- ARUGAM BAY SURFER
- Sri Lanka Poster Arugam Bay Surfer
Original Travel Poster by Alecse™ | Limited Edition 300ex only
ABOUT THIS POSTER
This Surf poster of Sri Lanka is an original limited edition print, created by French artist Alecse and exclusively commercialized by Myretroposter.com.
- Original Edition: All posters are printed from the master file created by the artist in 80x120cm and 300 dpi to ensure the best integrity to the original. All vintage effects, grain, blur, noise, halftone renders are part of the artwork style created by the artist.
- Fine Art Print: 12 giclée printers & archival inks (lifetime color guarantee)
- Museum-quality: heavyweight 200gsm Enhanced Matte Art paper (EMA)
- Limited Edition: 300 prints only per design, all sizes included. Hence we don’t offer digital downloads to monitor that only 300 posters will be printed. (Postcards are not accounted in the total)
- Poster only: Frame is not included. Frames/Panels are sold exclusively from Myretroposter.com
- Production time: Our posters are printed on order and ready to ship within 2 business days (no stock no waste)
Our partner’s printing labs are located in the Netherlands, UK, USA and Australia and our posters are manufactured as close as possible from their shipping destination, to limit our carbon footprint and prevent custom taxes.
- Packaging: All posters from size 30x45cm and up are rolled in a carton tube for maximal protection. 20x30cm are sent flat in a reinforced carton enveloppe.
- Satisfaction guaranteed: if the print/packaging are damaged, the poster will be replaced.
This means that our posters have a richer, more vibrant look that really makes them stand out. So when you're looking for a poster that will really make an impact, be sure to choose one from our collection. You won't be disappointed.
SHIPPING POSTERS WORLDWIDE
- Free International Shipping with tracking.
Average delivery time (after production) : 1-3 days in UK, 2 to 5 days in EU, USA and Australia, up to 15 days for the rest of the world
- Express shipping option is also available.
ABOUT ALECSE’S POSTERS
Alecse's Travel Posters are not photos but original creations inspired by the vintage travel ads from the 20st century. This talented French artist has created a series of beautiful posters from more than 75 countries that capture the spirit of those destinations, perfect for adding a touch of wanderlust to any room. Whether you're dreaming of far-off lands, planning your next getaway or living abroad and missing home, these posters are sure to inspire.
Furthermore, when you look at a poster created by Alecse, you're not seeing an exact replica of the scene or object that the artist is depicting. Instead, you're seeing the artist's interpretation of that scene or object, with his own unique style to mimic the mind representation of a memory. This is one of the things that makes Alecse's Travel Posters so special - they offer a different perspective that you can't get from a photograph.
However, this also means that his posters shouldn't be as crisp and realistic as a photograph. As the artist says: “A poster like a painting should have some roughness to it, some imperfections that make it clear that it's not a photo”. This is what gives Alecse's posters their charm and makes them truly one-of-a-kind fugitive memories.
WHY WOULD YOU BUY A TRAVEL POSTER?
A travel poster can add a touch of wanderlust to your home décor. Whether you frame it and hang it on your wall or simply tack it up your desk, our retro posters will inspire you. Plus, it’s a great conversation starter—guests will be curious about where you’ve been and where you’re planning to go next.
They are perfect gifts for people living away from home, those in love with travel, birthdays, graduations…
All blurs / vintage effects are part of the original design and style created by Alecse. A potential printing defect may be identified if the signature and titles are not crisp.
PLEASE contact us if you wish to receive a details picture before placing your order.
If your print has any defect or has been damaged during packing or shipping stage, contact us and we'll organize a re-print at the earliest.
Real colors of this vintage travel poster may be slightly different from how they appear on screen.
Environmental responsibility is our priority. We are committed to continuously assessing our environmental impact to identify areas for improvement across our supply chain and processes. Always keen to hear your suggestions.
Please read our Shop Policies before placing your order.
CREDITS for Sri Lanka Poster Arugam Bay Surfer
© Alecse, 2017-2022. This Vintage Travel Poster design may be shared online, but may not be reproduced in print or any other media without written permission.
© MyRetroposter, 2018-2022. Rights of reproduction are not transferred upon purchase of the print.
Free International shipping with tracking (rolled posters). Frames delivery will be calculated at checkout.
PayPal and all major Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express.
RETURNS / REFUNDS
Satisfaction guaranteed : Return the poster and we'll refund it (minus shipping)