Product type: Classic Frame
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Only 100 Left in Stock!
A POSTER ALWAYS LOOK BETTER IN A FRAME
Our hand made classic frames will perfectly magnify your chosen vintage travel poster design and make it ready to kiss the wall.
A MUSEUM QUALITY HAND-MADE FRAME YET AFFORDABLE
The square modern profile of the classic frames works well with our vintage posters in all kind of interiors : contemporary, boho, vintage, industrial and modern decors.
CLASSIC FRAME SPECIFICATIONS AND HIGHLIGHTS
- Simple & Elegant Classic Design
- Ready to hang
- High-quality wood, milled with simple clean lines
- Square profile 20mm wide (front face) - 23mm thick (depth from wall)
- Available in 6 satin finishes: black, white, brown, silver, gold or natural
- Protected by Perspex Glaze (Acrylic Plexiglass) for increased UV poster protection, extremely robust with less glare than float glass
5 sizes matching our poster sizes S, M, L, XL and 2XL
Due to standard shipping restrictions, we don't offer online order for 3XL and 4XL Vintage Travel Posters*
- Production time : 2 to 3 business days
- All frames are hand-made (not ready-made / backloader frames)
STATE-OF-THE-ART FRAMING PROCESS
- Each frame is individually handmade by professional picture framers
- Frame's edgings cut to size using a traditional Morsø guillotine to offer the best adjustments.
- Glazed with museum quality Acrylic Plexiglass
CLASSIC FRAME SIZES
5 frame sizes matching our poster sizes from S to 2XL only*
* send us a special demand by Messenger or Email for larger sizes and custom frame designs. Depending on the delivery destination and requirements, we'll get back to you with the best personalised offer.
- Poster is not included. You need to purchase a poster in the same order.
- Make sure you have selected a frame size matching your poster before adding the frame to your cart.
- Only the pictures of frames in size S and 2XL show the real proportion poster / frame
PRINTING MUSEUM QUALITY ART PRINTS
Because your satisfaction comes first and excellence is our core value, all our posters are printed on demand (no stock) with the same care and state of the art technics used for Art Prints exhibitions, ensuring for each print the best quality.
- Fine Art process
- 12 giclées printing
- Original and Official UV inks (pigment based)
- High quality Enhanced Matte Art paper 200gsm*
- Perfect definition
- Vibrant Colors
- Velvety Matte finish
* 4X thicker than classic A4 copy paper
Myretroposter doesn't print its posters but relies on a well experienced and established partner, a Fine Art Trade Guild approved printer who has been publishing prints for famous artists, photographers and museums and is recognised as one of Europe’s leading outsourced print on demand suppliers.
Our printing partner has labs in UK, Netherlands, USA (2) and Australia, all following the same standards, which allow us to print as close as possible from the shipping destination and reduce our carbon footprint.
They use UV inks which contain enhanced light stabilisers; offering far more durability than dye-based inks; protecting the vibrancy of the prints for over 100 years in ideal conditions.
All labs have committed to :
- Use the best quality branded materials
- Use 100% non-polluting* / not harmful materials to the planet and health
- Use solvent-free inks and no varnish
- Use modern and eco friendly printing processes
- Do rigorous quality checks at every stage
- Undergo annual testing by a UKAS approved laboratory
- Use controlled forestry wood for the frames
- Do recycle
- Employ disabled people
These values are dear to us to create beautiful quality sustainable posters and frames while minimizing our footprint on the ecosystem.
FRAMING YOUR ART PRINTShould you want to hang your poster right upon its delivery, MyRetroposter offers 2 ready-to hang options which you can order directly online.
Modern & Affordable - from 20€
The poster is bounded on a lightweight rigid composite panel and protected by a velvety matte lamination.
It's the most affordable option to display and protect your art print and it's so light that you can hang it with double sided tape.
More info / order online >>>
Timeless Classic - from 45€
Produced by state of the art artisan (not ready-made), everything is measured to perfection to display your art print at its best.
The poster is perfectly protected with a Perspex glaze to minimize reflections. From
More info / order online >>>
A wide range of frames (American Box, Wide, Oak, Burr Walnut...) that will perfectly suit your interior design. This is a custom option which can't be ordered online.
Please send us an inquiry by email mentionning your country of residence and we will get back to you at the earliest with the available options and a personalised quotation.
All frames are made from controlled forestry
No additional trees are cut down for the realization of frames which are mainly made from wood residues such as chips, sawdust and dead branches (MDF materials)
SHIPPING VINTAGE POSTERS ALL AROUND THE WORLD👉🏼 Please bear in mind that the shipping timings is the combination of production timing (as all our posters are printed on order) + delivery timings
⚠️ The following estimations have been updated according to the current situation BUT still rely on the evolution of your local delivery services.
MyRetroposter shall not be held responsible of potential shipping delays.
DELIVERY OPTIONSFREE ECO SHIPPING NO TRACKING
👉🏼 for Posters Only (rolled posters without frame or panel)
Delivery timings : 3 days to 4 weeks depending on local postal service.
STANDARD SHIPPING WITH TRACKING
Delivery timings : 1-2 days in UK, 3 to 7 days in EU, USA and Australia, up to 15 days for the rest of the world
EXPRESS SHIPPING WITH TRACKING
Delivery timings : Usually 2-3 days in UK, EU, USA and Australia up to 5 days for the rest of the world
PRODUCTION TIMINGSRolled posters : 2-4 days
Framed posters and Panel boards : 3-5 days
All posters and frames are carefully packaged in our partners packing and shipping station in Netherlands, United Kingdom, USA and Australia.
Poster only :
Posters in size S and A4 are sent in a reinforced enveloppe
All other sizes are sent rolled in a carton tube.
Frames and Poster Panels :
A special packaging ensure their full protection.
DAMAGED PARCELS OR POSTERS
Even if our partners take the best care of our products while packing them and delivering to your door, accidents happen. Hence if the product is damaged, it will be replaced or refunded.
Please check all packages at delivery and don't accept them if the box is damaged or opened so that they get automatically returned by the shipping carrier.
LOST OR STOLEN PARCELS
MyRetroposter shall not be held responsible for any lost or stolen parcel sent with free eco shipping (but within the United Kingdom). We only take responsibility for parcels sent with standard or express shipping.
WRONG OR INCOMPLETE SHIPPING ADDRESS
If a parcel can't be delivered because the address on the order was not accurate or was incomplete, the parcel will be sent back to the printing lab. Once returned, the customer will need to pay for the new shipment.
Real colors of this art print may be slightly different from how they appear on your screen depending on its calibration
⚠️ MyRetroposter shall not be held responsible for any lost parcel sent with free eco shipping but within the United Kingdom. We only take responsibility for parcels sent with standard or express shipping.
Environmental responsibility is a priority. We are committed to continuously assessing our environmental impact to identify areas for improvement across our supply chain and processes. Always keen to hear your suggestions.
All art prints featured on MyRetroposter.com may be shared online, but may not be reproduced in print or any other media without written permission.
Rights of reproduction are not transferred upon purchase of the print.
© Alecse, 2017-2020
© The Great Indian Decor, 2020
© The Wanderer Maps, 2020
© MyRetroposter, 2018-2020.