- ST ESTEPHE POSTER MEDOC
ARTIST DESIGNED, VINTAGE INSPIRED, TRAVEL POSTER - LIMITED EDITION 300ex
St Estephe Poster Medoc, created by artist and designer Alecse, will add a stylish vintage travel vibe to your decoration.
This Gallery Wall Print of Medoc is an Original Edition printed from the artist's master (file), it's not a photo and all noise, grain, vintage effects are part of the design.
Hang ST ESTEPHE MEDOC Vineyards Poster and enhance your home decor with a vintage inspired travel poster.
- Exhibition quality HD print 12 giclees printers (Fine Art)
- Matte Finish on Thick Premium EMA paper (200gsm)
- St Estephe poster Medoc is available in
- 7 sizes for a total of 300 prints ONLY
- Art Print only : Frame/Panel sold separately
- Free shipping with tracking included (worldwide)
- Production time : 2 business days
- Rolled and packaged in a carton tube for maximal protection
- Satisfaction guaranteed : if the print is damaged or defective, the poster will be replaced.
- Not a disposable product : This poster is a purchase that will last a lifetime
- No stock, no waste : Printed on order, Shipped within 2 days
- Less CO2 : With 5 labs in the Netherlands, UK, USA, and Australia, our posters are printed as close as possible to their destinations to reduce CO2 and transit time*.
St Estephe poster Medoc, France Poster by Alecse™ © MyRetroposter, 2017-2023.
MyRetroposter shall not be held responsible for any custom duty / import taxes that may occur.
- The real colors of this vintage-inspired poster may be slightly different from how they appear on screen
- Please check the Close-up of the poster before placing your order & contact us if you wish to receive a close-up picture in High Definition before placing your order.
- If your print has any defect or has been damaged during the packing or shipping stage, contact us and we'll organize a re-print at the earliest.
- Satisfaction guaranteed: You can return all orders (except for custom posters) within 14 days to get a full refund minus shipping fees. Myretroposter doesn't cover the poster(s) return shipping fees.
- Should you want to return a poster, please note that: As all posters are produced on demand by third parties printing labs and as we don't keep any stock, all returned posters must be sent directly to the artist.
- All delivery timings are estimates and Myretroposter decline any responsibility on delays due to courier services, customs or local distribution networks.
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
- Please note that all Vintage Travel Posters by Alecse™ have a half tone render. It mimics the old posters printing process where colors were rendered by the juxtaposition of dots of different colors and sizes | Those art prints are not photos and are not supposed to be crisp | All blurs and vintage effects are intended by the artist. A potential printing defect may be identified if the signature and titles are not crisp.
COPYRIGHTS & LICENCES
All art prints featured on MyRetroposter.com are original creations and remain the property of the Artist. They may be shared online, but may not be reproduced in print or any other media without written permission.
Rights of reproduction are not transferred upon purchase of the print.
© Alecse, 2017-2023
© The Great Indian Decor, 2020-2023
© The Wanderer Maps, 2020-2023
© MyRetroposter, 2018-2023.
Free International shipping with tracking (rolled posters). Frames delivery will be calculated at checkout.
All major Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express.
RETURNS / REFUNDS
Satisfaction guaranteed : Return the poster to the artist and we'll refund it (minus shipping)