- TOKYO POSTER METROPOLIS
ADD A COLLECTOR TO YOUR INTERIOR DESIGN
Bring an exclusive vintage travel touch to your home with this limited-to-fifty Original Edition of “TOKYO METROPOLIS" poster created by french artist Alecse.
This collector edition offers an elegant getaway both for eyes and mind and prolongs your best travel memories of Tokyo and adds an industrial arty vibe to your interior.
The owner will enjoy a rare and highly decorative limited edition poster which will gain value along the progression of the sales.
COLLECTOR EDITION POSTER HIGHLIGHTS
- TOKYO METROPOLIS poster is a limited-to-50 original edition
- Size : 50x75cm only (20"x30")
- Numbered and signed by Alecseª
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity
- Subject : This Vintage Travel Poster shows a bird eye view panorama of Tokyo in a very elegant dark grey tone titled "Tokyo" and "Metropolis"
- Main tone(s) : Dark Purple Grey
Top and bottom titles color(s) : Pink / Cream
LIMITED EDITION PRICING
All Limited Edition Poster designs to be only printed into* :
- 50 Limited Original Editions on Exhibition Quality EMA paper, numbered from 1 to 50,
- 3 Artist Editions (E.A.) on Dibond, numbered from EA 1 to EA 3
Postcards may also be issued to promote the design
COLLECTOR EDITION SPECS
Hight quality Fine Art Process with 12 colour giclée printers (100+ year colour guarantee)
Printed on museum-quality heavyweight 200gsm Enhanced Matte Art paper (EMA)
Poster only. Frames sold separately
Free worldwide shipping included
Production time : 2 business days
Rolled and packaged in a carton tube for maximal protection
Satisfaction guaranteed : if the print/packaging are delivered damaged, the poster will be replaced upon return of the falty one (to be destroyed)
- Standard delivery time : 3 to 5 days (after production) in EU, Australia and USA, up to 15 days for the rest of the world
A SUSTAINABLE PURCHASE :
Not a disposable product : Well kept, it will last a lifetime
No stock, no waste : Our posters are printed on order and ready to ship within 2 business days
Less CO2 : Thanks to our partner’s facilities in Netherlands, UK, USA and Australia, our posters are manufactured as close as possible from their shipping destination*.
POSTER SHIPPING INFORMATION
- Worldwide eco shipping is included in the price (without tracking)
- Standard and Express shipping options also available from checkout
Standard shipping time (after production) : 1-2 days in UK, 3 to 5 days in EU, USA and Australia, up to 15 days for the rest of the world
FRAME YOUR LIMITED EDITION POSTER
You don't have a frame yet? We've got you covered!
MyRetroposter offers 2 framing solutions both manufactured by state of the art professional framers to suit all kind of budget :
- Classic Frame : Order online from 45€
Custom Framing : Request a "Custom Frame" in the order's comment text box and we will get back to you within 24 hours with a wide selection of custom frames and rates.
- Real colors of TOKYO METROPOLIS vintage travel poster Japan may be slightly different from how they appear on screen
- Environmental responsibility is our priority. We are committed to continuously assessing our environmental impact to identify areas for improvement across our supply chain and processes. Always keen to hear your suggestions.
© Alecse, 2017-2021. This Vintage Travel Poster design may be shared online, but may not be reproduced in print or any other media without written permission.
© MyRetroposter, 2018-2020. Rights of reproduction are not transferred upon purchase of the print.
- The real colors of this vintage-inspired poster may be slightly different from how they appear on screen
- Please check the Close-up of the poster before placing your order & contact us if you wish to receive a close-up picture in High Definition before placing your order.
- If your print has any defect or has been damaged during the packing or shipping stage, contact us and we'll organize a re-print at the earliest.
- Satisfaction guaranteed: You can return all orders (except for custom posters) within 14 days to get a full refund minus shipping fees. Myretroposter doesn't cover the poster(s) return shipping fees.
- Should you want to return a poster, please note that: As all posters are produced on demand by third parties printing labs and as we don't keep any stock, all returned posters must be sent directly to the artist.
- All delivery timings are estimates and Myretroposter decline any responsibility on delays due to courier services, customs or local distribution networks.
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
- Please note that all Vintage Travel Posters by Alecse™ have a half tone render. It mimics the old posters printing process where colors were rendered by the juxtaposition of dots of different colors and sizes | Those art prints are not photos and are not supposed to be crisp | All blurs and vintage effects are intended by the artist. A potential printing defect may be identified if the signature and titles are not crisp.
COPYRIGHTS & LICENCES
All art prints featured on MyRetroposter.com are original creations and remain the property of the Artist. They may be shared online, but may not be reproduced in print or any other media without written permission.
Rights of reproduction are not transferred upon purchase of the print.
© Alecse, 2017-2023
© The Great Indian Decor, 2020-2023
© The Wanderer Maps, 2020-2023
© MyRetroposter, 2018-2023.
Free International shipping with tracking (rolled posters). Frames delivery will be calculated at checkout.
All major Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express.
RETURNS / REFUNDS
Satisfaction guaranteed : Return the poster to the artist and we'll refund it (minus shipping)