- DESERT POSTERS COLLECTION
- GIZA PYRAMIDS CAMEL
ADD A COLLECTOR TO YOUR INTERIOR DESIGN
Bring an exclusive vintage travel touch to your home with this limited-to-fifty Original Edition of 'GIZA PYRAMIDS CAMEL' poster created by french artist Alecse.
This collector edition offers an elegant getaway both for eyes and mind and prolongs your best travel memories of Giza and adds an Orientalist hint to your interior.
You will enjoy a rare and highly decorative limited edition poster which will appreciate over time.
COLLECTOR EDITION POSTER HIGHLIGHTS
- GIZA PYRAMIDS CAMEL poster is a limited-to-50 original edition
- Size : XL only (50x75cm / 20'x30')
- Numbered and signed by Alecseª
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity
- Subject : This Vintage Travel Poster shows the sunset on the Nile Valley in Egypt with a beduin camel in the foreground and the Giza Pyramids in the background.
Main tone(s) : Sepia/Orange
Top and bottom titles color(s) : Off white / Orange
COLLECTOR EDITION PRICING
All Limited Edition Poster designs to be only printed to:
- 50 Limited Original Editions on Exhibition Quality EMA paper, numbered from 1 to 50,
- 3 Artist Editions (E.A.) on Dibond, numbered from EA 1 to EA 3
The price structure of the limited editions posters is set as follow :
|Original Edition number||Price set on MyRetroposter|
|15 to 20||119€|
|21 to 35||149€|
|36 to 50||199€|
|6 to 14||250€|
|2 to 5||500€|
*Postcards may also be issued to promote the design
COLLECTOR EDITION SPECS
- Hight quality Fine Art Process with 12 colour giclees printers (100+ year colour guarantee)
- Printed on museum-quality heavyweight 200gsm Enhanced Matte Art paper (EMA)
- Poster only. Frames sold separately
- Free worldwide shipping included
- Production time : 2 business days
- Rolled and packaged in a carton tube for maximal protection
- Satisfaction guaranteed : if the print/packaging are delivered damaged, the poster will be replaced upon return of the falty one (to be destroyed)
- Standard delivery time : 3 to 5 days (after production) in EU, Australia and USA, up to 15 days for the rest of the world
SUSTAINABLE DECORATION :
- Not a disposable product : Well kept, it will last a lifetime
- No stock, no waste : Printed on order, Shipped within 2 days
- Less CO2 : Thanks to our partner’s facilities in Netherlands, UK, USA and Australia, our posters are manufactured as close as possible from their shipping destination*.
by Alecse™ © MyRetroposter, 2017-2021
MyRetroposter shall not be held responsible for any custom duty / import taxes that may occur.
- The real colors of this vintage-inspired poster may be slightly different from how they appear on screen
- Please check the Close-up of the poster before placing your order & contact us if you wish to receive a close-up picture in High Definition before placing your order.
- If your print has any defect or has been damaged during the packing or shipping stage, contact us and we'll organize a re-print at the earliest.
- Satisfaction guaranteed: You can return all orders (except for custom posters) within 14 days to get a full refund minus shipping fees. Myretroposter doesn't cover the poster(s) return shipping fees.
- Should you want to return a poster, please note that: As all posters are produced on demand by third parties printing labs and as we don't keep any stock, all returned posters must be sent directly to the artist.
- All delivery timings are estimates and Myretroposter decline any responsibility on delays due to courier services, customs or local distribution networks.
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
- Please note that all Vintage Travel Posters by Alecse™ have a half tone render. It mimics the old posters printing process where colors were rendered by the juxtaposition of dots of different colors and sizes | Those art prints are not photos and are not supposed to be crisp | All blurs and vintage effects are intended by the artist. A potential printing defect may be identified if the signature and titles are not crisp.
COPYRIGHTS & LICENCES
All art prints featured on MyRetroposter.com are original creations and remain the property of the Artist. They may be shared online, but may not be reproduced in print or any other media without written permission.
Rights of reproduction are not transferred upon purchase of the print.
© Alecse, 2017-2023
© The Great Indian Decor, 2020-2023
© The Wanderer Maps, 2020-2023
© MyRetroposter, 2018-2023.
Me ha encantado el poster, queda precioso en el salón. Compraré más de Egipto, son todos preciosos. GRACIAS
Free International shipping with tracking (rolled posters). Frames delivery will be calculated at checkout.
All major Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express.
RETURNS / REFUNDS
Satisfaction guaranteed : Return the poster to the artist and we'll refund it (minus shipping)