ADD A COLLECTOR TO YOUR INTERIOR DESIGN
Bring an exclusive vintage travel touch to your decoration with this limited-to-fifty Original Edition of “PINK BARREL BALI" surf poster created by french artist Alecse with Luke Cromwell (@PhotoBoss Bali).
This collector poster offers an elegant getaway both for eyes and mind and prolongs your best travel memories from Indonesia while adding a vintage surf vibe to your interior.
You will enjoy a rare and highly decorative limited edition poster which will gain value along the progression of the sales.
LIMITED EDITION POSTER HIGHLIGHTS
- PINK BARREL BALI poster is a limited-to-50 original edition
- Size : XL only (50x75cm / 20"x30")
- Numbered and signed by Alecse
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity
- Subject : This Vintage Travel Poster shows an Indonesian surfer pulling into a backside barrel with a pinky main tone
- Main tone(s) : Pink / Green
Top and bottom titles color(s) : Beige
LIMITED EDITION PRICING
All Limited Edition Poster designs to be only printed into* :
- 50 Limited Original Editions on museum quality EMA paper, numbered from 1 to 50,
- 3 Artist Editions (E.A.) on Dibond, numbered from EA 1 to EA 3
The price structure of the limited editions posters is set as follow :
|Original Edition number||Price set on MyRetroposter|
|15 to 20||119€|
|21 to 35||149€|
|36 to 50||199€|
|6 to 14||250€|
|2 to 5||500€|
*Postcards may also be issued to promote the design
LIMITED EDITION POSTER SPECIFICATIONS
Hight quality Fine Art Process with 12 colour giclée printers (100+ year colour guarantee)
Printed on museum-quality heavyweight 200gsm Enhanced Matte Art paper (EMA)
Poster only. Frames sold separately
Free worldwide shipping included
Production time : 2 business days
Rolled and packaged in a carton tube for maximal protection
Satisfaction guaranteed : if the print/packaging are delivered damaged, the poster will be replaced upon return of the falty one (to be destroyed)
- Standard delivery time : 3 to 5 days (after production) in EU, Australia and USA, up to 15 days for the rest of the world
BUYING OUR POSTERS IS A SUSTAINABLE PURCHASING :
Not a disposable product : Well kept, it will last a lifetime
No stock, no waste : Our posters are printed on order and ready to ship within 2 business days
Less CO2 : Thanks to our partner’s facilities in Netherlands, UK, USA and Australia, our posters are manufactured as close as possible from their shipping destination.
POSTER SHIPPING INFORMATION
- Worldwide eco shipping is included in the price (without tracking)
- Standard and Express shipping options also available from checkout
- Standard shipping time (after production) : 1-2 days in UK, 3 to 5 days in EU, USA and Australia, up to 15 days for the rest of the world
FRAME YOUR LIMITED EDITION POSTER
You don't have a frame yet? We've got you covered!
MyRetroposter offers 2 framing solutions both manufactured by state of the art professional framers to suit all kind of budget :
- Classic Frame : Order online from 45€
- Custom Framing : Request a "Custom Frame" in the order's comment text box and we will get back to you within 24 hours with a wide selection of custom frames and rates.
- Real colors of PINK BARREL vintage travel poster BALI may be slightly different from how they appear on screen
- Environmental responsibility is our priority. We are committed to continuously assessing our environmental impact to identify areas for improvement across our supply chain and processes. Always keen to hear your suggestions.