Once you have a crush on a poster, you must decide how to hang it!
While the cheapest solution, but least durable, is to just pin it on the wall (or on a carton board), the poster panel remains the best and most affordable option for creating a stunning modern wall display.
One of their advantages is that he poster panel cost is usually twice cheaper than for a frame and they come ready to kiss the wall. Not only your poster is bounded on a rigid board preventing any wrinkle, but the poster and its colors are also protected by a matte lamination.
At Myretroposter, we offer 2 poster panel options :
- The most affordable solution is the Gatorboard™ poster panel, which is also super lightweight and could be hung with double-sided tape for those who can't drill a hole. Those poster panel boards are commonly used for exhibitions and created on high-end professional printers. (see video above)
- More expensive but so elegant, the Dibond™ aluminum poster panel is the most sophisticated yet minimalist solution to stage our posters while offering them excellent time-resistant protection.
Please note that :
- poster panel options are exclusively produced in the United Kingdom
- shipping is not included in the price
- you may have to settle customs duties depending on your country's import rules.